Explore the West-Side of Curacao in one day. Here you can enjoy the most beautiful and exotic beaches on the island.
Tour stops will be:
- Hato Caves: The Hato Caves being more then 200.000 years old is the biggest and most prominent cave on the island. At The Hato Caves you will experience the beauty of Curacao’s nature, history and culture.
- Shete Boka National Park: This is an area adjoining the Christoffelpark covering more than 10 kilometers of the rocky wave-exposed north coast of the island and with some 10 pocket beaches where 3 species of sea turtles are known to lay eggs.
- Drive through the country side, sightseeing.
- Porto Marie: Short swim and where you can grab something to eat. Food & beverage not included in package.
- West Point / Knip Beach: where you can spend 90 minutes swimming or just relax in the sunshine.
*Must contact for time of departure
Days: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Duration: 6 hours
- Soft drinks, water and beer
- Entrance fee Shete Boka, Porto Marie & Hato Caves.
Pick up St. Barbara Resort $35 (min. 2 persons)
Pick up other hotels $10 (min. 2 persons)